While I was putting together the basing tutorial I decided to finish off this glamorous couple...
They are a couple of figures from one of the Zombicide expansions.
All they needed were the bases finishing... I had put off doing this for ages as I wasn't taken by the moulded on ones that the figures came with.
In the end I cut them off and used good old 25mm MDF from warbases.
I stippled the surface with lightweight filler... I used a finer brush than normal as I wanted to get a more urban feel...the yellow lines are just built up layers of paint and the leaves are by Model Scene. Which I got from Great Escape Games.
I am rather pleased how they came out ...I am sure my wargames butterfly will return to this subject.
If you haven't encountered Zombicide here is a link to their site..
The War of Spanish Succession..
All the best. Aly