ALY MORRISON'S "BUTTERFLY" ADVENTURES IN THE WORLD OF WARGAMES AND TOY SOLDIERS

Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Zombies

While I was putting together the basing tutorial I decided to finish off this glamorous couple...








They are a couple of figures from one of the Zombicide expansions.
All they needed were the bases finishing... I had put off doing this for ages as I wasn't taken by the moulded on ones that the figures came with.
In the end I cut them off and used good old 25mm MDF from warbases.
I stippled the surface with lightweight filler... I used a finer brush than normal as I wanted to get a more urban feel...the yellow lines are just built up layers of paint and the leaves are by Model Scene. Which I got from Great Escape Games.
http://www.greatescapegames.co.uk/basing-materials/loose-foliage-and-leaves.html


I am rather pleased how they came out ...I am sure my wargames butterfly will return to this subject.


If you haven't encountered Zombicide here is a link to their site..
https://zombicide.com/en/


Next time..






The War of Spanish Succession..


All the best.   Aly

3 comments:

  1. Can't say I will be encountering Zombicide anytime soon ;~)
    Like the WSS chappie, another diversion or are you adding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I had you and Dave down as massive World War Z fans...

      Of course it's another diversion... ;-)

      All the best. Aly

      Delete
  2. Spiffing job on all. I lean towards the WSS m'self, but then again this is most likely indicative of shallow horizons on my part--I'm no Vonnegut. :)

    ReplyDelete