Thank you Mark… Yes a Fireforge Samurai… Not my favourite of figures but we did a bulk buy to cover everyone’s needs… It’s probably why it’s taken me so long to get them done. Which is a shame because they look really good 😆
OK Aly, I'm going to be "that guy". I'm curious about the look you are going for with these. They are absolutely gorgeous of course. Are you going for gold lacquered armor? I tried a 15mm army from the earlier Kamakura period that just about drove me to distraction. So much detail. I did end up morphing it into a fantasy army, which I highly recommend. All kinds of demons and such are suddenly a possibility...
Of course you are going to be “That Guy” David 😁. I am indeed going for gold lacquered armour even though I suspect that only Maede Toshiie wore “Full Gold”… Going for a fantasy element sounds like fun… Especially as Dixon Miniatures still produce various Oni and Demons. All the best. Aly
Oooo, very nice Aly. A Fireforge figure I assume?
ReplyDeleteThank you Mark…
DeleteYes a Fireforge Samurai… Not my favourite of figures but we did a bulk buy to cover everyone’s needs… It’s probably why it’s taken me so long to get them done.
Which is a shame because they look really good 😆
All the best. Aly
When you say mon, did you mean like in “hoots mon” lol. Lovely bit of painting there boss.
ReplyDeleteOch Aye The Noo…
DeleteJings Crivens Help Ma Boab…🤣
Beautiful,work Aly 👍
ReplyDeleteThank you Matt…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Nice!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jonathan…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Most impressive indeed Aly. Looking forward to Mon day.
ReplyDeleteThank you Phil…
DeleteI saw what you did there 😁
All the best. Aly
Very lovely work!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bill…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Samurai are the sort of figures that are best done as individuals. Just as well you are working on a skirmish level army! ☺
ReplyDeleteNeil
I really don’t think I have got it in me to do a bigger force…
DeleteI shall stick to small and pretty…😁
All the best. Aly
Super work on this once again Aly and I really like the clean, sharp painting style!
ReplyDeleteThank you Keith…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Very nice work Aly.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ben…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Lovely looking figure Aly, cracking job on him.
ReplyDeleteThank you Donnie…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Nice work. What a great bunch to look forward to seeing . Inspirational.
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Nice job Aly, that's a beauty of a figure.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ray…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
A spiffing bit of brushwork on show there Aly.
ReplyDeleteThank you David…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Samurai mounted have always been awesome viewing. Very lovely work Aly !.
ReplyDeleteThank you….
DeleteAll the best Aly
Very nice indeed!
ReplyDeleteThank you Matt…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
Very nice indeed Aly! It's always good to see Samurai on the table. Best wishes, Jason
ReplyDeleteThank you Jason…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
OK Aly, I'm going to be "that guy". I'm curious about the look you are going for with these. They are absolutely gorgeous of course. Are you going for gold lacquered armor? I tried a 15mm army from the earlier Kamakura period that just about drove me to distraction. So much detail. I did end up morphing it into a fantasy army, which I highly recommend. All kinds of demons and such are suddenly a possibility...
ReplyDeleteOf course you are going to be “That Guy” David 😁.
DeleteI am indeed going for gold lacquered armour even though I suspect that only Maede Toshiie wore “Full Gold”…
Going for a fantasy element sounds like fun… Especially as Dixon Miniatures still produce various Oni and Demons.
All the best. Aly
Fantastic! Reality should never get in the way of a great design!!!
DeleteSplendid samurai, I am planning on using fireforge, all of course in their boxes at this stage!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Thank you Iain…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
He looks lovely Aly and very posh in his gold armour!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
Thank you James…
DeleteAll the best. Aly
what a fine sculpt - your brush giving full justice.
ReplyDeleteThank you Norm…
DeleteAll the best. Aly