ALY MORRISON'S "BUTTERFLY" ADVENTURES IN THE WORLD OF WARGAMES AND TOY SOLDIERS

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Samurai… W.I.P. Hurrah!

 Greetings…

Yes … Hurrah! Indeed for Perry Miniatures 😁


https://www.perry-miniatures.com/product/sam-mon-1-maeda-toshiie-japanese-samurai-mon-transfers/

Well that has sorted out my Decal problem….

All the best.  Aly


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Perry Miniatures only have two sets of Decals listed…
      The other is Kato Kiyomasa… which is the other clan I was thinking about using/taking.

      All the best. Aly

      Delete
  2. Good to put that one to bed, the Perry brothers to the rescue!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed…
      I didn’t actually know that they did the decals…

      All the best. Aly

      Delete
  3. The perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saves a lot of hand painting !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does…
      I have to admit that I wasn’t looking forward too it.

      All the best. Aly

      Delete
  5. Who's a clever boy then? Glad to see you found a less painful solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Alan Perry who told me about them…
      Definitely less painful…

      All the best. Aly

      Delete
  6. Nice, youve got to be lucky sometime!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Iain…
      It’s good to have a bit of luck…
      Maybe it will be the Dice Gods next time…

      All the best. Alt

      Delete
    2. You might have used it up?
      Best Iain

      Delete
  7. That certainly makes like easier Aly...says he who painfully painted his by hand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes … if the easier option works… It would be rude not to use it 😁

      All the best. Aly

      Delete
  8. Ah decals, the solution to my `paints like chimp!' issue !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they also work for ‘ Wears Boxing Gloves in a darkened room’ syndrome 🤣🤣🤣

      All the best. Aly

      Delete