ALY MORRISON'S "BUTTERFLY" ADVENTURES IN THE WORLD OF WARGAMES AND TOY SOLDIERS

Monday, 5 October 2026

Dads Army… ATS.

Greetings…

Painting at Morrison Towers is still a bit on the slow side… But I have managed to add four ATS recruits to the Dads Army Collection.


I am very pleased with them…

The colours are pretty much the same as the previous ATS Officer.

I also found this old Airfix 54mm German Infantryman and couldn’t resist colouring him in…

A real blast from the past…😁


It also gave me another chance to play with my new basing technique…

House wise…
My bedroom is finished… No more sleeping on the couch…
Next on the list is reorganising the cellar a bit so I can have a spray booth and a better place to make terrain…
I’m actually builder free for the next week … so everything is pleasantly quiet.😁

All the best.  Aly




No comments:

Post a Comment